Salon Virus Safety Procedures
- Appointments only
- Please do not bring any shopping into the salon
- Please do not arrive for your appointment too early
- Please arrive at your appointment unaccompanied.
- Children’s appointments can accompanied by one adult only
- Please report to reception on arrival
- On entering the building you’ll see an automatic sanitising dispenser which you will be asked to use before and after your appointment
- If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you
- Your stylist will collect you from reception and take you to your styling station
- Our stylists will be in PPE inc face mask, face shield, sanitised aprons and gloves where necessary etc
- You will be provided with a disposable gown at your styling station
- All collars will be disinfected between clients
- Combs, brushes and scissors will be treated with barbicide between clients
- Each styling unit has its own cleaning station and your stylist will be responsible for its and your hygiene
- All styling stations are at least two meters apart inline with government guidelines
- A suitable gap will be left between appointments for cleaning each station and equipment
- If your appointment is for a colour, we have a dedicated waiting area where you’ll be taken whilst your colour is processing (social distancing guidelines apply)
- We will carry out ongoing cleaning and sanitisation at regular intervals throughout the day
- We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and look forward to your visit
- As promised & in line with PPE becoming more affordable to us, we have dropped the £1.50 surcharge for PPE on all our services
For your safety at Nutters
Introducing colour by KEUNE
With Keune Colour, our professional colour lineup, a hair stylist has everything they need to create beautiful hair for our clients like you. With rich, creamy formulas, every colour, lifting powder and developer performs to perfection without compromising hair health. Silk Protein work to protect the scalp and keep hair looking its best. It takes courage to experiment with hairIn the 1922, Jan Keune was an Amsterdam pharmacist fascinated by curls. Methods then included high heat and gas flames. So Jan experimented until he invented a liquid perm formula – a big hit with the ladies and the first Dutch product to conquer the world. Farewell pharmacy. Hello Keune Haircosmetics.Introducing the new…As big hair became fashionable, Jan introduced hairspray and a cold perm formula. Then he launched hairspray in a “new” aerosol can – just press and spray! Hair gel was his next innovation. And later, Jan’s son George introduced mousse – preferring this French word to the English “foam”. George Junior brought us Tinta Color, a global success story.
Go beyond the surface with the only salon system that rebuilds broken hair bonds.
Discover the three step system that completely changes the game. Whether it's used as a standalone mini-treatment or as insurance for another salon service, Olaplex produces incredibly healthy hair. No.1Bond Multiplier®BEGINNING THE REBUILDINGThis concentrated first salon step rebuilds broken disulfide bonds and begins the process of preventing damage and repairing hair. No.2Bond Perfector®PURSUING HAIR PERFECTIONOur second salon step continues to rebuild and restore any remaining broken bonds ensuring the strongest, shiniest, and healthiest hair possible. No.3Hair PerfectorLASTING PROTECTION AT HOMEThis final retail step provides our client's continuous protection from ongoing damage at home.
Cosmetic, conditioning colour to create temporary hair colour without the commitment of going permanent
TECHNOLOGY A DIRECT FORMULA, where the formula stays on the surface of the hair in correspondence with the cuticle (which is different to the oxidising process), whilst respecting the hair’s structure.WITH HIGH QUALITY COLORING MOLECULES WITH A HIGH LEVEL OF PURITY for rich and shiny effects and calibrated hair tones that are highly versatile GEL-BASED FORMULA adheres perfectly to the shaft, for optimal color depositing on the hairAMMONIA-FREE DOES NOT NEED OXIDISERS To see the Direct Colour Conditioning PDF - Click here ACTIVE INGREDIENTS MILK PROTEINS, with a replenishing and conditioning action on the hair’s structureARGAN OIL AND SHEA BUTTER, emollient, to nourish and protect hairINTEGRITY 41® , an exclusive extract from sunflower seeds rich in antioxidant polyphenols, for greater color stability over timeHUMECTANT AND CONDITIONING AGENTS improve manageability, softness and shine –AN AMPHOTERIC SURFACTANT with a delicate cleansing action makes rinsing easy –A PLEASANT FRUITY FRAGRANCE gently envelops the hair